Foods that will save your life no matter what
Foods that will save your life no matter what
Written by on 25 March 2011
Are you half-dead and on the way down to the dirt? Poisoned and polluted from a lifetime of industrial living? If you eat the average North American diet you are a high candidate for Heart Disease, Cancer, and diabetes.
If you take a steady flow of pharmaceuticals that you can triple your rate of decline down to worm food. Live in a City? Smoke a pack a day? Good as dead.
So how can you come back from the brink?
Mother Nature has the cure.
First thing is first: Go to a health food store and buy Cayenne Pepper and Yellow Turmeric. 1 tea spoon of Cayenne and 1 Table spoon of Turmeric per day to start. Mix them in Olive oil in a glass shooter and start your day out that way. Increase as your tolerance goes up. You just started the most powerful cocktail on the menu. Cayenne and Turmeric are huge in restoring balances in the body and fighting inflammation.
Next we need to get some green into you, welcome to Chlorophyll, buy it in the bottle since 90% of vegetables have very little nutrients in them.
What is chlorophyll?
Chlorophyll is actually responsible for the green pigmentation in plants. What does chlorophyll do? Chlorophyll is what absorbs energy from the sun to facilitate photosynthesis in plants. Chlorophyll to plants is like blood to humans. It is important in many plant metabolic functions such as growth and respiration.
Interestingly, chlorophyll is chemically similar in composition to that of human blood, except that the central atom in chlorophyll is magnesium, while iron is central in human blood. This, and the fact that chlorophyll is central in plan metabolism, had prompted scientists to find out if chlorophyll can offer similar benefits to humans. A number of chlorophyll researches have been focused on finding out the potential chlorophyll health benefits in humans.
Health Benefits of Chlorophyll
True enough, chlorophyll has been seen to provide health benefits to those who take them. It has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties. Here are some of the known chlorophyll benefits:
• It has been seen to help in the growth and repair of tissues.
• Chlorophyll helps in neutralizing the pollution that we breathe in and intake everyday – a good supplement for smokers
• It efficiently delivers magnesium and helps the blood in carrying the much needed oxygen to all cells and tissues.
• It is also found to be useful in assimilating and chelating calcium and other heavy minerals.
• It had been seen to have a good potential in stimulating red blood cells to improve oxygen supply.
• Along with other vitamins such as A, C and E, chlorophyll has been seen to help neutralize free radicals that do damage to healthy cells.
• Chlorophyll is also an effective deodorizer to reduce bad breath, urine, fecal waste, and body odor.
• It may reduce the ability of carcinogens to bind with the DNA in different major organs in the body.
• Chlorophyll may be useful in treating calcium oxalate stone ailments
• It possesses some anti-atherogenic activity as well.
• It can be used to treat infected wounds naturally.
• These are only a few of the multitude benefits that chlorophyll can do to the body.
• It has antimutagenic and anti-carcinogenic properties so that it may be helpful in protecting your body against toxins and in reducing drug side effects.
Now that we have you on Cayenne, Turmeric and Chlorophyll you should be swinging away from an acidic body to a neutral and then slightly Alkaline balance. All disease produces acidosis. Biological death is total acidosis.
Changing the water content and quality inside your cells will take months. Stay on the program. Drink Green tea, lots of it. Cut down the coffee to 1-2 cups a day. Don’t stop smoking… cut back.
Chocolate. Eat as much 80% Cocao as you can. (Easier said than done.)
Get raw cacao beans or chips and chomp away until you get high.
We live in a nutritional desert full of empty but deadly calories. We need good food and lots of it. If you have an insatiable craving it means you need something. Modern chemicals trick us into sucking back deadly amounts of soft drinks, coffee drinks and alcohol to satisfy cravings. Then they pollute use with empty garbage food so we will go back and buy more stimulants.
Seaweed. Kelp, Dulse. If it’s greenish brown and taste salty and it comes from the ocean it will be good for you.In fact it may be the most mineral packing food on the planet.
Eat enough Kelp or seaweed and you can toss out those expensive vitamins you buy. East coast Canadian Dulse is the best. But try all kinds.
I hear you say that you just sucked in a big lung full of radioactive smoke from a Japanese nuclear meltdown. No problem. All that seaweed and kelp is rich in iodine. Now add Artichokes and asparagus to the mix.
Shroom it up.
A grizzly bear will fight for his patch of white pine mushrooms even if a stark raving mad band of drunken hobbits are trying to skin him. He’ll fight to the death… for the mighty Mushroom.
Shiitake, Matsutake, Chantrel,… here’s the rule. As long as it is not poisonous then it is good for you. Some mushrooms cook up as well as a nice steak and have a heavy texture. Pine mushrooms will make you an Adonis.
So there you go. Cayenne and Turmeric. Chlorophyll. Cocoa and Seaweed. Green Tea and Mushrooms. Ad to these things the power of intention and you are on the way to recovery. If you are on the drugs then think of them as good. Pour your positive intent into all things. Yes even the nasty pharmaceuticals. Focus your energy and turn bad to good.
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the Christian Forum at www.ChristianPreppersNetwork.net